When you donate to the Identity Shift Project, you are funding self-expression, collaboration, art, and storytelling – all in the service of healing.
If you’ve read enough:
Or if you want to read some more, here you go:
When you donate to the Identity Shift Project, you enable us to build a body of work that will engage audiences online and off by doing the following:
- plan and produce participant photo shoots
- lay the foundation for our new Identity Shift Explorations
- pay collaborating artists
- maintain our website
- raise awareness about our mission to potential participants, partners and donors
The Identity Shift Project is a fiscally sponsored project of Fractured Atlas, a non-profit arts service organization. Contributions for the purposes of The Identity Shift Project must be made payable to Fractured Atlas and are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
To find out more about sponsoring a participant or an event, please use our contact form and put SPONSORSHIP INQUIRY in the subject, and in the message please describe:
- Your area of interest or idea
- Your contact details
All donations of money, services, and dark chocolate are gratefully accepted.